Bonding Through Touch & Music
“Bonding Through Touch & Music” is a fun and specially crafted baby massage course by Dr Wong. This course includes model and special touch techniques coupled with movement and music to further enhance your baby’s developing journey.
$259.99 / per couple + 1 baby
Ascott Raffles Place Singapore
2 Finlayson Green, Singapore 049247
For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.
Did you know a lullaby will make your baby calmer because it slows down his/her heart?
In many ways , touch is our first language. Your touch contributes to your baby’s first emotional bonds and this act of love helps build a foundation of intellectual and emotional development later in life. Strengthen the connection of a lifetime by bonding with your child through touch.
- Encourages a sounder sleep cycle
- Aids digestion and help relieve colic, gas and constipation
- Reduce skin problems
- Develop good muscle tone, coordination and suppleness.
- Stimulate growth in brain development
- Calming your child by decreasing stress & anxiety
- Enhance body awareness
- Boost immune system
- Reduction of postnatal depression
- Increased awareness of your baby’s verbal & non-verbal cues
- Learn how to respond to meet your baby’s needs
- Foster a closer bond with your child
Music can create a calm atmosphere to assist in nurturing your child’s sleeping patterns. Music also plays an important role in brain development, it ignites all areas of child development, particularly in language acquisition and reading skills.