Breastfeeding and baby care can be both exciting and overwhelming for new parents. There is so much to learn and consider, and it can be helpful to have guidance and support from a professional.
Dr. Wong offers both clinic consultations and home visits for your convenience. During the appointment, Dr. Wong will provide personalized guidance on breastfeeding techniques, baby care, and any other concerns you may have as a new parent such as:
- Proper breastfeeding techniques and positions
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- How to address common breastfeeding challenges, such as sore nipples or engorgement
- Baby care tips, such as diaper changing and bathing
- Sleep training and routines
- Bottle and milk aversion
- Baby’s skin problems, and more…
Don’t hesitate to reach out to for guidance and support as you embark on your parenting journey. Remember, healthy and happy parents make for healthy and happy babies!