2-Hour Weaning Workshop by Dr Wong Boh Boi
Get the basics right and get your baby off to a solid start!
Introducing solids to your baby represents a major milestone in his/her formative years. As your little one gets closer to 6 months old, it can be confusing knowing when and how to start introducing solid foods, and for first-time parents especially, separating fact from fiction can be a minefield.
If you have the above concerns, we are here to guide you through everything you need to know, from the latest advice, to practical tips and ideas.
Bring your baby and join us now!
Here’s everything you need to know including:
- The right time to start
- What foods to serve and how to prepare them
- Spoon-feeding and finger foods
- Nutrition for your growing toddler – Probiotics? Prebiotics?
- Balancing food and breastfeeding/formula feeding
- Look out for allergens – managing cow’s milk allergy
- Adapting family foods to save time and money
- Troubleshooting common challenges – Choking hazard, gagging
- Live demo + Q&A session
Duration: 2 hour
Suitable for baby around 6 months old.
*Video of your own child is allowed. (Free admission for baby)
Venue: SAFRA Toa Payoh
SAFRA Toa Payoh, 293 Toa Payoh Lorong 6, Level 3 Seminar Rooms, 319387, Singapore
Special Topic 2-hr Weaning Workshop
20 August 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.