Group Baby Massage for Parents
We encourage parent-baby bonding through physical touch. This program will equip you with proper techniques and skills required at various stages of baby’s growth and development. Babies can also find relief for colic and digestive problems from massage.
This course will equip you with proper techniques and skills to massage your baby. We encourage both parents to attend and bring their baby along.
Suitable for parents with babies aged 1 month and beyond, better to get the most benefits to start early to improve bonding and more..
- Baby less crying after massaging
- Less physiology problems like lungs problems, bronchitis, asthmatic..
- Problems with wind and constipation
- Calm, baby sleeps sounder and deeper
- Helps to stimulate baby’s intellectual through touch, movement and singing
- Improve fine motor skills for babies and many more benefits.
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- 2 free Facetime with Dr. Wong [To ensure that you are applying the proper techniques after this course. We are offering 2 free video consults (10 min max per session) with Dr. Wong to guide you in the event you encounter any issues.]
- 1 complimentary bottle of Massage Oil
- With power point presentations
- Hands on practical – step by step guide
- Parents with 1 baby to attend
- Parents to bring 2 towels
Venue: AIA Alexandra
- Group Baby Massage
17 April 2021
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm