Intensive Confinement Training for Secondary Caregivers
For Infant Care Workshop for Secondary Caregivers, kindly check out here.
Time: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Duration: 7 hours (included 1-hour break)
*Duration subject to change depend on class size.
– Equip parents, relatives, or husband with knowledge and skills in providing excellent confinement care for the mother.
– Reduce conflict in the family due to discrepancy in practices.
Part 1: Newborn Care by Clinician PJ
- Handling and holding of newborn child
- Feeding and burping technique
- Sterilization of feeding utensils
- Bathing of baby and umbilical cord care
- Changing of diaper and skin care
- Understanding baby’s needs (possible causes of crying and hunger cues)
- Infant basic life support (Choking and CPR)
Part 2: Confinement by Dr Wong Boh Boi
- Postnatal care for mummy
- Essentials of confinement food and TCM herbs
- Ways to preserve the quality of food
- Food that enhances breast milk supply
- Sharing of authentic confinement recipes
*Min 5 pax to start a class
Venue: Bukit Merah
Connection One, Tower 4, 167 Jalan Bukit Merah #02-14, Singapore, Central Singapore, 150167, Singapore
6 May 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm