For Intensive Confinement Training for Secondary Caregivers, kindly check out here.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, getting your child up to speed on the latest medically backed techniques are even more vital. Participants will gain insights into managing and assisting the new mother through her first few months of caring for a newborn (six months old).
Your caregivers will also learn strategies to build confident steps aid the energy draining activity of childbirth, which are reflected in the following points:
- Handling and holding of newborn child
- Feeding and burping technique
- Sterilization of feeding utensils
- Bathing of baby and umbilical cord care
- Changing of diaper: prevention and management of diaper rash
- Skin Care: skin rash, dried flaky skin
- Understanding baby’s needs (possible causes of crying and hunger cues)
- Infant basic life support (Choking and CPR)
A checklist will be provided to attendees after the lesson to ensure that the proper steps are followed.
Let us guide you and your family in this new journey of parenthood!
Time: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Duration: 5 hours (included 1-hour break)
*Min 5 pax to start a class
Venue: Bukit Merah
19 November 2022
10:00 am - 3:00 pm