Back by popular demand!
As we are still now amid the COVID-19 pandemic, getting the people taking care of you (e.g grandparents or helpers) and your child up to speed on the latest medically backed techniques are even more vital. Participants will gain insights into managing and assisting the new mother through her first few months of caring for a newborn (six months old).
Your caregivers will also learn strategies to build confident steps aid the energy draining activity of childbirth, which are reflected in the following points:
• Newborn and Childcare techniques
• Safety/first aid tips
• Unique cooking recipes specially put together by Dr Wong Boh Boi
• Tips on how to assist in establishing lactation for an extended period of time
• Promoting teamwork with the family
• How to support and assist in enhancing the baby’s brain and development
• Practical session included getting hands-on experience
A checklist will be provided to attendees after the lesson to ensure that the proper steps are followed.
Let us guide you and your family in this new journey of parenthood!
*min. 5 pax to start a class
Time: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Duration: 5 hours (included 1-hour break)
*Duration subject to change, if 10 pax will be 5 hours, 5 pax will be 4 hours
Venue: Bukit Merah
Infant Care Workshop for Secondary Caregivers by Clinician PJ
19 February 2022
10:00 am - 3:00 pm