Infant Care Workshop for Secondary Caregivers by Sister Lilian
Back by popular demand!
This special infant care workshop can help equip caregivers with knowledge and skills to provide proper care for the baby and to have a peace of mind when returning to work.
Looking for consistent and quality knowledge as per what you have learnt during your antenatal class? This is this one for you and specially crafted for your secondary caregivers such as grandparents, nannies, helpers or relatives who will be supporting your child care when you are back at work.
Each ticket admits ONE (1) person.
- This workshop is conducted by our Elite Trainer, Sister Lilian and the program includes:
– Feeding: bottle feeding, burping, sterilizing of feeding utensils
– Skin Care: skin rash, dried flaky skin
– Diaper Care: prevention and management of diaper rash
– Handling and holding a baby
– Sleeping: sleepy baby, wakeful baby
– Crying: causes of crying, techniques in comforting a crying baby
– Safety at home
*Min. of 8 pax to start a class
Venue: Robinson Rd
108 Robinson Road, Level 2, Singapore, Central Singapore, 068900, Singapore
Special Topic Half-Day Workshop
25 September 2020
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.