Time: 10.30am – 5.30pm
Duration: 7 hours (included 1-hour break)
Venue: A’Posh Bizhub, 1 Yishun Industrial St 1, #05-05 Singapore 768160
– Equip parents, relatives, or husband with knowledge and skills in providing excellent confinement care for the mother.
– Reduce conflict in the family due to discrepancy in practices.
Part 1: Newborn Care
– Handling and holding of newborn child
– Feeding and burping technique
– Sterilization of feeding utensils
– Bathing of baby and umbilical cord care
– Changing of diaper and skin care
– Understanding baby’s needs (possible causes of crying and hunger cues)
Part 2: Confinement
– Postnatal care for mummy
– Essentials of confinement food and TCM herbs
– Ways to preserve the quality of food
– Food that enhances breast milk supply
– Sharing of authentic confinement recipes
Choose to add on –
Confinement Food Preparation (Ingredients Included!)
Total: 4 dishes.
- A hands-on session to equip the learner with knowledge and skill in preparing delicious and nutritious post-natal diet.
- History of traditional herbs and Theory of Ying and Yang.
- Cooking made easy! Tips for cooking a healthy yet tasty confinement food which also enhances the supply of breast milk.
- The food prepared can be brought home for the employer or family to taste.
Venue: LIFE Sprouts by Cordlife
Intensive Confinement Training for Caregivers (1 ticket per person) @ LifeSprouts
13 January 2021
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Cooking class session (1 ticket per person) @ 11 Thong Soon Green
17 January 2021
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm