With a baby and feeling lost upon saying goodbye to your confinement lady ?
Or are you pregnant and need special training and extra hands-on practical tips focusing on newborn care?
Let the Baby Whisperer come to your aid and train you up. This special workshop consists of essential topics to help you and your spouse breeze through various infant care challenges and preventive care with practical tips and hands-on demonstrations.
- Handling and holding of newborn child
- Feeding and burping technique
- Sterilization of feeding utensils
- Bathing of baby and umbilical cord care
- Changing of diaper and skin care
- Understanding baby’s needs (possible causes of crying and hunger cues)
- Infant basic life support (Choking and CPR)
Time: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Duration: 5 hours (included 1-hour break)
*Duration subject to change, if 10 pax will be 5 hours, 5 pax will be 4 hours
Venue: Bukit Merah
Special Topic 5-hr Workshop
21 May 2022
10:00 am - 3:00 pm