Weaning Workshop by Dr Wong Boh Boi
Get the basics right: Introducing Little Ones to the World of Solids!
Introducing solids to your baby represents a major milestone in his/her formative years. As your little one gets closer to 6 months old, it can be confusing knowing when and how to start introducing solid foods, and for first-time parents especially, separating fact from fiction can be a minefield.
If you have the above concerns, we are here to guide you through everything you need to know, from the latest advice, to practical tips and ideas.
Bring your baby and join us now!
Here’s everything you need to know including:
- The right time to start
- What foods to serve and how to prepare them
- Spoon-feeding and finger foods
- Nutrition for your growing toddler – Probiotics? Prebiotics?
- Balancing food and breastfeeding/formula feeding
- Look out for allergens – managing cow’s milk allergy
- Adapting family foods to save time and money
- Troubleshooting common challenges – Choking hazard, gagging
- Live demo + Q&A session
Suitable for babies ready to start on solid! (5-6 months old)
$58 per couple with free admission for baby (Bring your baby for feeding demo🥣)
Duration: 2 hours *Duration of the class may vary slightly based on class engagement.
*Video of your own child is allowed.
Strictly for New Parents only
|Weaning Workshop by Dr Wong Boh Boi - 4 November 2023||